The Depot - Main Venues was built in 1894 as a general store, it has also served as a saloon. In 1920 a bowling alley was added on to the back of the building, which apparently served the "best" burgers. It was then converted to a coffee shop. People in town have many fond memories of spending time in this building over the years.
We have tried to restore as much as possible the historical features of the building including repairing the original tin ceiling, pulling sheetrock away from the beautiful brick walls and painting over the crazy colors with very neutral colors.
Check out the transformation below.